When it comes to playing real money games at online casinos every player wants instant deposits as no one wants to wait and keep a watch every second and see whether their casino account is credited with money to play or not. Also every casino fan wants secure and popular method which is available at many online casinos to fund the casino account. One such fast, secure and well known deposit method found at most of the online casinos in UK is Neteller. This most reputable online payment systems is actually an e-wallet, and is now one of the most prevalent forms of payment in the online gaming industry.
Neteller a trustworthy deposit option at online casinos
Neteller was founded in 1999 and is now owned by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Paysafe Group Plc. It is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority. Initially 95% of the revenue was being generated by online gambling companies. Today it is available in more than 200 countries worldwide and processes transactions billions annually.
Neteller is an all-in-one solution that can keep track of your gaming funds easier than ever. If you’d like to use your Neteller account to play online games, sign up at the reputed UK online casino of your choice and make a deposit. If you start winning then you can request that your winnings are sent back to your Neteller account. A range of withdrawal options are also available to get any amount held in your Neteller web wallet back to you, and one way is by you being sent out a debit card which is linked directly to your web wallet, so you can always instantly access those funds.
The 7 best UK casinos that accept Neteller as payment and withdrawal
There are various Neteller online casinos but here are the seven best UK casinos where you can play real money games with confidence.
1. Crazy Vegas Casino
2. Casumo Casino
7. Casino Classic
Making a Neteller Deposit at the online casino
In order to make a deposit into an UK friendly casino using Neteller, you’ll first need to set up an account. This is absolutely free to do, and should only take you a few minutes. Once you have that account ready to go, you’ll then need to link your Neteller account to a funding source. This could be a credit card, a bank account, or another source of funds to draw on.
Now that you’re all set up to bet online with Neteller, simply go to the cashier. There, you should find a Neteller banking option.
- Choose ‘NETeller’ as your deposit option in the casino banking software and complete the form.
- You can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds directly to your Account conveniently and with minimal fuss. You can fund Neteller easily by Debit and Credit Cards, Bank Wire and other convenient depositing methods.
- You’ll need to input your account number, and let the online casino know how much you’d like to deposit.
- The amount will then be deducted from your Neteller account
- Once you’ve submitted your request, your deposit should be approved in just seconds. The money will appear in your online casino account right away, allowing you to play instantly!
Advantages to Neteller Deposits
One of the great things about having a Neteller account is the ability to handle all of your gaming withdrawals and deposits in one convenient spot.
- This makes it a lot easier to maintain accounts at multiple online casino sites.
- You can withdraw money from one account, then hold it in your Neteller account or deposit it on another site.
- If you link your Neteller account to your bank account, you can then proceed to withdraw your money to your bank.
- Neteller is also the most widely accepted e-wallet site in the casino industry.
- Neteller gives you a secure and safe way to quickly make deposits and withdrawals at internet casino sites.
- With Neteller, you only have to share your personal financial account once; after that, you’ll only be sharing your Neteller account information, which is still protected by the same great security technologies used by all of online sites.
- To ensure all the transactions are secure Neteller has implemented 128-bit encryption technology, 128-bit encryption technology and even identity verification.
Disadvantages to Neteller Deposits
While Neteller is a great service, there is at least one drawback when compared to other e-wallet solutions. Neteller is almost exclusively used at online gaming websites, which means that’s all you can use it for. If you’d like to spend that cash at other online merchants, you’ll first have to withdraw it to your bank account.
Things to consider before opening Neteller account
Note that to register your own Neteller account, you must be at least 18 years old. Each person may only have one account.
To start the registration process, you will be taken to the NETELLER registration site. When you open your account it is important to use your REAL information, because when you want to withdraw money you will need to confirm your identity (i.e. send identity documents to Neteller). Make sure your phone number is correct, as it will call you to verify your account
If you want to deposit money to poker rooms, casinos or sportsbooks (so-called “merchants”, the easiest way is to visit the online casino site’s cashier and initiate a transfer from there.
Alternatively, you may visit Neteller site, click on the “Transfer” tab and select “Merchant Transfer”. This option is a bit more complicated because you need to obtain a “Merchant Transfer Code” from the gambling site, so it is advised to send money to gambling sites directly from through their cashier. This type of transfer is free of charge.
Withdrawing money from your Neteller account
In order to withdraw money from your account, you will need an Extended Account. The following withdrawal methods are available:
- Net+ Prepaid Card (withdrawal through ATMs) (takes place instantly)
- Bank transfer (takes 3-5 business days)
- Cheque (by regular mail) (takes up to 21 business days)
- Cheque (by courier) (the time required varies by country)
The Net+ cards
One of the best things about Neteller is that they offer their own credit cards: the Net+ Prepaid Card (a plastic card for withdrawing money from ATMs and paying at shops worldwide) and the Net+ Virtual Card (for online purchases). Both are provided by MasterCard, so they are accepted everywhere a MasterCard credit card can be used. When you use Net+ cards, you can use the balance on your Neteller account directly, so you don’t need to “load” money onto your cards.
Your Net+ Virtual card MUST be in the same currency as your Neteller account, but you can choose the currency for the Net+ Prepaid card. However, if the currency of your Neteller account and the currency of your Net+ Prepaid card are different, you will have to pay a foreign exchange fee of 2.95% for each transaction.
The first Net+ Virtual Prepaid Mastercard card you apply for is free. You can have up to 5 active virtual cards at a time. A fee of 2.50 EUR will be applied for each additional card.
To see all the ways you can get in touch with Neteller it is recommended to use the live chat feature, as live support can quickly answer any questions In addition, you can call at +44 20 3308 9525 email or mail them if you wish.