Best UK online casinos accept credit cards as one of the payment methods to fund your online casino account. They are instant to use and the money is loaded at once to your casino account to play real money casino games. The only thing a bit annoying is that you are charged interest on the money you have deposited as the total of these funds is accumulated and then you need to pay the credit card off. You can choose to do this as soon as you making the transaction or pay over time with interest. If you don’t have the funds or means to pay a credit card off, it can accumulate and spiral out of control and for this you need to be careful.
Advantages of using a credit card
Most credit cards will reward you with benefits such as loyalty points and air miles for example. You can then use these to book holidays, travel tickets or buy products. Like Barclaycard offer you tickets to Premier League matches.
Credit cards also offer you more protection than debit cards – under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, if you spend between £100 and £30,000, you are protected. If in the unlikely event that an online casino or an online shopping merchant goes bankrupt, you can get your funds back (as long as it’s between the limits specified). If you deposit more than £100 a time at an online casino, it’s better to use a credit card over a debit card.
It’s also one of the quickest payment methods when it comes to both depositing and withdrawing. The most popular credit cards are MasterCard and Visa.
Disadvantages of using credit card
- Few online casinos do charge some fees for withdrawing money with Credit card
- You need to pay interest to your bank for the money you have spent with credit card at online casinos.
- In terms of withdrawing processing times vary between 1 and 5 days generally.
- You can go out of money control with your money spend to play real money games with credit card and go under debt.
How to make a deposit with Credit card at Best UK online casinos?
- Log into your player account and enter the cashier area of your online casino software. There will likely be a generic deposit option that covers all credit card brands.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your card information, as well as how much you’d like to deposit.
- Provide your card number, expiry date, security code, and billing address.
- Double check everything and press OK to confirm.
- Once you’ve done so, you should get a response immediately, and if your card was accepted, you should see your funds in your casino account right away.
Most credit cards are accepted at UK online casinos include Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Electron, Diners Club, and American Express. The most frequently accepted and used are Visa and MasterCard. Note that there are no limitations when using a card, except those related to maximum/minimum deposit amounts as stipulated individually by online casinos and spending limits imposed by the individual card member’s financial institution. Also note that not all online casinos accept all credit cards. Better to ask the customer support team before using credit card type so that you do not face any difficulty later on.
Finally remember that all online transactions are extremely safe and secure as long as your online casino uses state-of-the-art 128-bit SSL security. Most online casinos utilize this type of system and all best UK casinos offer this type of protection. Don’t forget that most cards come with a zero liability guarantee, meaning you won’t be accountable for unauthorised transactions so always read the casino reviews and play at reputed bestukcasinos. Also find here the UK online casinos that accept Credit cards as payment method.