There are some people that consider themselves to be professional gamblers. They make their living playing these games of chance. In order to be successful at this profession, they need to take as much of the element of chance out of the games they choose to play. In order to accomplish that, it is good to learn what other professionals have done to be successful.
One of the games that some professional gamblers prefer is the game of French Roulette. There are many people that think all roulette games are the same. That is not true. It is easy to find casinos that offer American Roulette and European Roulette. French Roulette is another type that is popular in some casinos although it is a little more difficult to find than the other forms of roulette.
For a person that has not reached the level of being a professional French Roulette player, it may be worth finding out what others say are the key to winning at the game. These are 10 tips that professionals are offering for others that want to play the game.
- Learn the rules – This is true of any casino game that you want to win at. If you are not familiar with the rules you are at a disadvantage. Take the time to learn how French Roulette is different from European and American Roulette.
- Learn the bets – French roulette has special names for the different bets. Before you play learn what en plien, a cheval and noir/rouge bets are along with all of the other possible bets that can be placed.
- Learn the odds – There are many different bets that can be placed. They will pay out at different odds. Know what the odds are for each bet so you know how much you can win at any one time.
- Understand what house edge is – The house edge is what the player loses relative to any bet. If the player bets on a single number they have a 1 in 38 chance of winning, but they are only paid back at 36 to 1 odds. That makes the house edge 5.26%
- Learn the rules of the other forms of roulette – This might not seem important, but it is necessary to understand how the games are different. A player needs to make sure that they do not confuse the rules of the different versions of roulette to avoid making mistakes.
- Take advantage of En prison Rule – This is a rule for French Roulette. It cuts the house edge in half
- Take advantage of La Partage rule – This is a similar rule to En Prison and also cuts the house edge significantly.
- Practice before playing for real – It is possible to play the game without using real money online. Take the time to play the game and practice so you will make fewer mistakes when playing for real.
- Use a system – A system will allow you to play consistently. That is the best way to win over the long run.
- Walk away when winning – This is true for any game that is played at the casino. If you win, put the money you have won in your pockets and do not take it out.